I got tagged by: *Kurumi-Lover Thanks, Jon.
001. Real Name: Rebekah (no one ever spells it right)
002. Nickname[s]: Chewie (everyone I know in real life), Porkbun (everyone I know on the internet)
003. Zodiac Sign: Scorpio. (In the Chinese Zodiac, I'm a Pig! <3)
004. Male or Female: Female
005. Nursery: North Broadway Elementary
006. Primary School: West Middle School
007. Secondary School: Leavenworth High School
008. Hair Colour: Dark brown, basically black (what's with that "u"? Did a Brit write this?)
009. Long or Short: It's pretty short, unfortunately.
010. Loud or Quiet: I'm loud as fuck
011. Sweats or Jeans: Sweaty jeans. Actually yoga pants.
012. Phone or Camera: My phone has a camera, like every single phone ever.
013. Health Freak: Freak. Oh wait, I mean bacon.
014. Drink or Smoke: Smokers are jokers. I choose booze.
015. Do You Have A Crush On Someone: Professor Layton (S-SHUT UP >///< ) and Kat Dennings (Hhhhnnhgg)
016. Political orientation: Stinking liberal
017. Piercings: Two in both ears
018. Tattoos: I'd love to get some, but I'm kind of a wuss.
HAVE YOU EVER [BEEN IN]:
019. Airplane: Nope
020. Car Accident: Nope
021. Fist Fight: Yep
022. First piercing: Ears when I was like six but I let them close up.
023. First Best Friend: Brandy Hopkins
024. First Instrument played: Armpit
025. First award: I got an award at my old job for finding a raccoon on top of a garbage truck. Not kidding.
026. First Crush: Brandy Hopkins... (yeah, it was awkward)
027. First Language: English
028. First Big Vacation: Chicago
029. Last Person you Talked: The Boyfriend
030. Last Person You Texted: My best friend
031. Last Person You Watched: Brock Samson kicking my ass in Poker Night 2
032. Last Food You Ate: Cheez-It Zings (I can't stop, I'm on my sixth box this week. I can't feel my tongue.)
033. Last Movie You Watched: The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
034. Last Song You listened to: Perfect by Mason vs. Princess Superstar
035. Last Thing You Bought: FUCKING CHEEZ-ITS
036. Last Person You Hugged: The Boyfriend
037. Food: Steak. Meat in general, really.
038. Drinks: Sprite, Root beer, Tea, Fruit Punch, Cranberry Juice
039. Clothing: Pajamas
040 Book: Changes constantly, but at the moment the Mortal Instruments series (the movie is shit on a shit plate)
040.5. Manga: Genshiken
041. Color: All kinds of purples and reds
042. Flower: Hyacinth
043: Music: Alt Rock, House and Techno, old school hip hop and R&B
044. Movies: Star Wars (the original trilogy)
044.5. Anime: The Slayers, Revolutionary Girl Utena, Neon Genesis Evangelion... lots more.
046. Subjects: Art, English and Creative Writing
IN THE PAST YEAR I ...
047.  Kissed In The Rain
048. [x] Celebrated Halloween
049.  Had Your Heart Broken
050.  Went Over the Minutes on Your Cell Phone
051.  Someone Questioned Your Sexual Orientation
052.  Came Outta the Closet
053.  Gotten Pregnant
054.  Had an Abortion
055. [x] Done something you've Regretted
056. [x] Broke a Promise
057. [x] Kept a Secret
058. [x] Pretended To Be Happy
059. [x] Met Someone Who Changed Your Life.
060.  Pretended To Be Sick
061.  Left The Country.
062. [x] Tried something you normally wouldn't like, and liked it.
063. [x] Cried Over The Silliest Thing. (waaay to much.)
064.  Ran a Mile (HA!)
065.  Went To the Beach
067. Eating: Do I have to say it?! Goddamn CHEEZ-ITS!
088. Drinking: Cranberry Sprite
069. Getting Ready To: Work on overdue gift art
070. Listening To: The Girl in Byakkoya from Paprika
071. Plans For Tomorrow: Play more of the Starbound Beta with The Boyfriend~!
073. Want Kids: HELL YES GIMME ALL THE BABBIES
074. Want To Get Married: Yes so I can have BAAAABIESSS
075. Careers in mind: I'm already a Pro Slacker. Seriously, I don't know. Drawing comics? Is that an option?
WHICH IS BETTER ON A OPPOSITE GENDER:
076. Lips or Eyes: Eyes (but I love lips too)
077. Shorter or Taller: Taller, please
078. Romantic or Spontaneous: Romantic.
079. Nice Stomach or Nice Arms: Both please. Though I like 'em kinda chunky.
080. Sensitive or Loud: Sensitive. I'm already loud enough for the two of us.
081. Hook-up Or Relationship: Relationship
082. Troublemaker or Hesitant: Hesitant. I cause enough trouble.
HAVE YOU EVER:
083. Lost Glasses/Contacts: Yes all the time
084. Ran Away From Home: Yes
085. Held A Weapon, For Self Defense: Yes....Well, at my old job I had to. Does that count?
086. Killed Somebody: No
087. Broken Someone's Heart: I dunno. I'd hate to think so.
088. Been Arrested: Nope, but I've been questioned by the cops before.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN: ANSWER TRUTHFULLY: 097. Is There One Person You Wanna Be With, Right Now:
090. Yourself: Noooot really.
091. Miracles: For other people, yes.
092. Love at First Sight: Hell yes.
093. Heaven: is a place on Earth. I mean no.
094. Santa Claus: Never, but it's a nice tradition.
096. Magic: I wish, but no.
Yeah, but he's got to work early tomorrow.098. Are You Seriously Happy With Where You Are, In Life
: Not seriously happy, no. 099. Do You Believe In God:
Wow, I'm really uninteresting! I don't want to tag, but if you'd like to air your dirty laundry, you're more than welcome to~ :3